How to do eco-design? Webinars by PE INTERNATIONAL
Two webinars held by PE INTERNATIONAL, in cooperation with Leonardo ENERGY, will clarify the basis for developing and understanding Life Cycle Assessments, the Eco-Design of Buildings and building energy use (Session 1). Session 2 will provide a practical application of these principles.
Session 1 - Eco-design for buildings and their energy needs
21 April 2010; 14:00 - 15:00, Brussels time
- What are the most important aspects of eco-design in the context of buildings in use?
- From theory to practicality: translating aspects into technical parameters
- Ecodesign analyses of all important aspects of manufacture and use of buildings in one shell
Session 2 - Practical case-studies
29 April 2010; 15:00 - 16:00, Brussels time
Practical examples applying LCA (problem formulation, system definition, toolbox settings, results and analysis)to the following cases:
- Power grid mix today and in the future
- Investment into green Power Generation and energy use
- Investment into Efficient Housing
More information and online registration
back to: 2010