PE INTERNATIONAL will contribute to the Sixth International Conference on EcoBalance entitled "Development and Systematizing of EcoBalance Tools Based on Life-Cycle-Thinking"
At the conference the focus will be on "Life-Cycle-Thinking". Discussion will concentrate on how Life-Cycle-Thinking could be implemented in decision making for companies, consumers and governments.
The contributions of PE INTERNATIONAL to the conference will be:
- Oral presentation on LCA in Green Procurement.
- Member of the "International Advisory Board".
- Chairperson for the Session on "Decision Support Tools in Environmental Policy".
- Assistance in a workshop on the effective introduction in emerging markets and developing countries for APEC-Member States.
- Member of the "selection committee for the Poster Award" to select the best posters presented.
The meeting will be held from Oct.25 - Oct.27, 2004 in Tsukuba, JAPAN.
For further information on the conference and for the program please refer to:
back to: 2004