Dr. Michael Faltenbacher
- Dr. Michael Faltenbacher
- More than 15 years experience in environmental management with focus on LCA.
- Director of PE Australasia
- Vast expertise on public transport, goods transport and fuel supply systems including electricity generation and transport fuels supply based on fossil and renewable resources incl. e-mobility
- Expert in development and management of multi-client projects
- Experience in automotive, buildings and metals industries
- Head of PE International’s consulting team: “Transport & Logistics”.
- Development of the assessment framework for the world’s largest fuel cell bus demonstration trial (CUTE, HyFLEET:CUTE, CHIC)
- Coordinator of the monitoring of daily operations of all Diesel-Hybrid busses and E-Vehicles (in total several hundred vehicles) for the German government KoPaII programme
- Member of the International Association of Public Transport (UTIP)
- Well known in associations/committees like German Association of the Automotive industry (VDA), German Association of Public Transport companies (VDV), International Association of Public Transport (UTIP), European Hydrogen Association (EHA), Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU)
- PhD in Mechanical Engineeringand Master’s degree (Dipl.-Ing.) in Chemical Engineering; both from the University of Stuttgart.
Energy & Utilities
Transport & Logistics