Dr. Lutz Scheidt
- Dr. Lutz Scheidt
- Over twenty years’ experience of broader assessments of sustainability, product safety and legislative issues.
- Head of PE International’s legislative policy working group.
- Specialized in Technology/Innovation management, Recycling Technology Ecodesign and Electronics.
- Responsible for providing consultancy services to the EU and participating on behalf of PE in policy decision groups.
- Well-versed in European Union directives, including WEEE, RoHS, IPP, EUP, and REACH.
- Board Member of E5 European Business Council for Sustainable Energy, Member of the UN Project StEP and was named to the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Order of Outstanding Contributors to Sustainable Development.
- PhD in Engineering in Computer Science from the Technical University Dresden.
- Honorary University Professor of Recycling Technology and Eco-Efficiency, Technical University Vienna.
Services & Solutions
Corporate Carbon Footprint
CSR & Sustainability Strategy