Dr. Johannes Gediga
- Dr. Johannes Gediga
- Over 20 years experience in LCA, energy efficiency development of GHG reduction roadmaps and CDM projects.
- Particular experience in the mining and metallurgy sector
- Master degree in aeronautical and space engineering and PhD in Chemical Engineering from the University of Stuttgart.
- Coordinating the Asian business and responsible for market development in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Establishing offices in Malaysia, Taiwan, India, China and South Africa.
- Energy efficiency studies in the steel industry in China and India.
- Development of CDM projects in South Africa in the non ferrous industry
- Benchmark of smelting technologies and LCA for the Ferrochrome industry worldwide.
- Carbon abatement in the mining industry; development of economic viable carbon reduction opportunities
- Supporting companies in Material Stewardship
- LCA in the Ferrochrome industry
- LCA in the Platinum industry
- LCA in the nickel industry
- Life Cycle Inventory Assessment for the precious metals production for Amplats, Ltd in South Africa and Degussa in Germany.
- Life Cycle Inventory Assessment for the silicon metal production for SAMNACOR, Ltd in South Africa.
- Life Cycle Inventory of the system automobile in cooperation with the automotive industry (Daimler), including the whole life cycle from ”cradle to grave”.
- Benchmark of different manufacturing processes within the automotive industry.
Metals & Mining
Services & Solutions
Carbon Management and Carbon Abatement
Resource & Energy Efficiency