- Jane Anderson
- Over twelve years experience in LCA for the construction industry.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Life Cycle Management from the University of Surrey.
- Masters Degree in Environmental Architecture.
- Co-authored BRE’s original Environmental Profiles Methodology for life cycle assessment of construction products and led update of this methodology published in 2008.
- UK Expert on CEN TC350 WG3 developing harmonised European Standards for EPDs for construction products.
- Lead author of BRE’s Green Guides to Specification.
- Experience of combining LCA and LCC and building level assessment tools in development of Envest2 software.
- Considerable consultancy experience related to life cycle assessment for construction, for example:
- Advising BedZED, BAA (Heathrow T5) and Greenwich Millennium Village on materials selection and building level assessment using LCA data
- Consultancy for WRAP on development of a metric for calculating recycled content of construction projects, providing “Rules of Thumb” for measurement of recycled content of construction products, and providing Quick Wins for incorporating recycled content in housing construction.
Building & Construction
Service & Solutions
Environmental Product Declaration